Font Size

Liquor Licensing

For information regarding liquor licensing including relevant statutes and application forms visit

Please note that liquor licenses including for catering events on public property must be approved by the Royalton Selectboard before they can be sent to the Department of Liquor Control for processing. The Royalton Selectboard meets the second and fourth Tuesday of the month - so make sure you plan ahead!