Font Size


The Town of Royalton is governed by a five member Selectboard. Appointments with the Selectboard may be made by contacting the Town Administrator. For questions regarding voter registrations, copies of vital records, or property deeds, contact the Town Clerk. For questions regarding property taxes, sewer bills, or invoices, contact the Town Treasurer. For questions regarding property values, contact the Town Listers.  For questions related to town governance, policies, ongoing projects, or if you're just not sure who to talk to -  contact the Town Administrator. Please use the navigation links on the left to find information regarding specific offices.